Do you run your own handmade items shop? Bowtique Critique would love to help promote you or review your products! Product reviews are only available for handmade items! Items we promote include (but are not limited to!)- Photography Props, Hair Bows, Tutus, Handmade Clothing, Hand Crafted Items, Jewelry, and More!

Once a product review is done, your item will be reviewed and promoted both here and on Facebook, and then, the item will be given away in a giveaway hosted on our page promoting you and your products! This is a great way to get word of your projects and items out into the crafting community!


Saturday, August 14, 2010

Blanketeer & More Review

 
This week, I was in touch with Blanketeer & More on Facebook. She makes some pretty cool things like car seat tents, purses, key chains, and even camera straps- but she also is a wonderful crocheter!



Several months back, I won a crocheted headband and flower clip from a different person, and loved it. This week, I received 3 crocheted flowers from Blanketeer & More, and I have to say- I LOVE them. These flowers are very similar to the one I won back in February, but the quality of the yarn, and the stitching is a lot better. These flowers are nice and tight- no unraveling for them, and the yarn is soft without being fuzzy or worn as so many yards tend to do. The flower I have from February is fuzzy, loose, and worn looking.



I received 1 large flower, and 2 smaller flowers, each on their own lined alligator clip. They were all superbly made, and I would not hesitate to purchase these flowers from her in the future for my own use. These flowers can be worn alone in the hair, or even on a shirt for a bit of flair, or they can be clipped onto a headband.



End thoughts:

Shipping Time: I was approached on Monday, August 9th, about doing a review. I had the items in hand on Thursday, August 12th! The ship time was super fast!

Ease of communication: Kami, the wonderful person behind Blanketeer & More, was very pleasant to work with and communicate with. She's nice, and accommodating, and I highly recommend her for both quality, and customer service.

Material Quality- The yarn used is fantastic and soft. It shows no signs of being worn or fuzzy, and the flowers lay nice and flat on their clips. She provided a quality product that I would highly recommend to anyone looking for crocheted flowers.

Price- The large flower, also called the adult sized flower, sells for $5.00 each. The smaller pair, a children's set, sells for $5.00 for a pair. Both prices are fantastic for the work that goes into making these. Unlike regular flower clips, these are handmade start to finish.

Overall grade? A+ for customer service, product quality, and design. I love these, and can't wait to give them away to a lucky fan of Bowtique Critique!



Check back later this week for details on the giveaway!

Blanketeer & More on Facebook
Blanketeer & More on Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment